Career -> Administration -> Admin Executive
Position : : Full time
No. of Positions : 1
Work Location ::
Airaa Academy, BSK campus Bangalore
Broad Job Summary :
Office admin personnel is responsible for providing administrative support within a school and play a crucial role in the day to day life of a school by providing wide range of administrative support to keep everything running as smoothly as possible. Office admin is an important point of contact for school community.
Key area of responsibilities:
- To assist with the smooth running of the office
- To provide administrative support to the administration team and teaching staff as required
- To arrange internal meetings of school as when requested by the management and staff
- To assist with school performance and special events and maintain image of the school at all times
- Manage all general email accounts (eg. info@ and admin@), post correspondence of the school
- Order stationery, first aid essentials and sundries, maintain clean, tidy and orderly admin office
- Assist with organising meeting schedules and rooms, refreshments, preparation and circulation for meeting papers, write minutes of the staff meetings and other meetings as required
- Maintain hire documentation of personnel
- Coordinate with finance department to create invoices and update regarding payments.
- Assist with the management of guest lists for school performances and special events, both at the School and at external venues and assist with distribution of invites.
- Assist with the coordination of internal photo-shoots ∙ Assist with maintenance of image archive
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this position
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments of the school
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills – Basic to intermediate with working knowledge in MS office, power point presentation.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and comply with school guidelines
Candidates with a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role from education industry are preferred but not a constraint.